- Ahmadi, K., Abdolmaleki, H., Azadmarzabadi, A., Raeisi, F., (2010), Quality of leisure activities and those effects on social and cultural vulnerability among military employee families, Journal of military psychology, Vol. 1, NO. 2: 1-12.
- Ashrafi, Y., Malekzadeh, A., (2010), Shared Visioning in Urban Development strategy Process: Case study: Maragheh, Journal of Urban Management, Vol. 25: 169-186.
- Ashraf Alketabi, Manochehr, (2000), The Changes of spending leisure time the families of Tehran during three generations, master thesis, Faculty of Social Sciences, Tehran University.
- Behnam, Jamshid, (1969), Introduction to Sociology of Iran, Khwarizmi Publishing.
- Dumazedier, Joffre, (1973), Leisure time from historical and sociological perspective. Translated by M Adineh. Journal of culture and life, NO. 12.
- Dumazedier, Joffre, (2002), Introduction to the Sociology of Leisure time(Ninth Article of the book: TV, Family and Culture). Translated by Ali Asadi. Tehran, Publications of the Ministry of Culture and Islamic Guidance, First Edition.
- Ebrahimi, G.H., Behnouei gadaneh, A., (2009), Leisure and identity: Sociological survey the relationship leisure time with personal identity among the youth Babolsar city, Journal of Cultural Studies and Communications, Vol. 5 , NO. 14: 127-147.
- Falahat, M.S., Kalami, M., (2008), The impact of urban open spaces on the quality of spending Leisure times, Journal of Urban Management, NO. 22: 85-98.
- Ghiyasvand, A., (1999), Usage statistics spss software for data analysis(Comprehensive training of spss software), Louyeh Publishing: 227-228.
- Haywood, L.S., Siebert, W.S., Wei, X., (2001), Leisure Time. Translated by Mohammad Ehsani. Tehran, Omide Danesh Publishing, Summer.
- Kazemi Mohammadi, S.M.M., Shakuie, H.,
(2002), Social stability testing of development in Qom city
, Geographical researches, NO. 43: 27-41.
- Kline, Paul, (2001), An easy guide of factor analysis. Translated by Asghar Minaei and others. Samt Publishing, Tehran.
- Kuzar, Ron, (2001), Life and thought of leaders Sociology. Translated by Mohsen Adineh. Tehran, Scientific Publishing, Ninth Edition.
- Maleki, S, Hoseinzadeh Dalir, K., (2009), Ranking urban areas in terms of sustainable development indicators by using of factor analysis and taxonomy methods, (Ilam city), Journal of Geography and Regional Development, NO.13.
- Mehdizadeh, Javad., (2006), Strategic planning of urban development(Recent experience the world and its place in Iran), Tarh va Nashre Payame Sima Company, Tehran.
- Mousavi, M.N, Hekmatnia, H., (2005), Factor Analysis and Indices Combination for Determining Effective Factors in Human Development in Iran Region, Geography and Development Iranian Journal. NO. 6: 55-70.
- Naghshe Moheet Consulting engineers, (2006), Maragheh city Comprehensive plan, first stage: Investigation and identification the city, Vol.1 and 2, Ministry of Housing and Urban Development.
- Pourmohammadi, M., Sobhani, Z., (2009), An evaluation of the significant influences on the attitudes of the users of Recreational spaces in Tehran, Journal of Urban and Regional Studies and Research, Vol. 1, NO. 1: 51-76.
- Rahnamaei, Mohamadtagi, (1994), Leisure time Booklet, Tehran University.
- Rezvani, Aliasgar., (1997), Geography and tourism industry, Payame noor University Publishing, First Edition.
- Saroukhani, Bager, (1996), Introduction to the sociology of the family, Tehran, Soroush Publishing.
- Sarrafi, Mozafar, (2001), Major urban issue in Iran and the role of urban planners, Monthly magazine of architecture and urbanism, NO. 61-63, Tehran.
- Statistical Center of Iran., (2011), General Population and Housing Census.
- Talebi, H., Zangi Abadi, A., (2001), Indicators analysis and determining effective factors in the methodology of human development major cities of country, Journal of Geographical Research, NO. 60.
- Tondnevis, Feraidon, (1999), The place of sport in leisure time of Country students, Journal of Harakat, NO. 2: 94-110.
- Torkildsen, Goerge., (2001), Leisure and
t, Now York, Spon Press.
- Veblen, Torstein, (2004), Affluent class theory. Translated by Farhange Ershad. Tehran, Nashre ney, First Edition.
- Zangi Abadi, Ali, (1999), Analysis and organization of the spatial structure of urban development indicators in the cities of over one hundred thousand of Iran, Urban Geography Ph.D. thesis, Esfahan University, Faculty of Literature and Humanities.
- Ziaei, Mojgan, (2006), Leisure spaces of yesterday Cities and today with the emphasis on the Esfahan city, Journal of Farhange Esfahan, NO. 31: 31-46.